We are live!! Please visit www.admiralscovefoundation.org.
On May 11, 2016, Admirals Cove Cares became Admirals Cove Foundation, with a mission to improve lives in our surrounding community through a vital culture of giving.
Admirals Cove Foundation continues to be the community philanthropic foundation of The Club at Admirals Cove. Our members are community driven and give of their time and resources to positively impact the Palm Beach County area. Admirals Cove Foundation’s philanthropic efforts are made possible only through the generous gifts of our members collected during our annual giving campaign. Our families support local, nonprofit organizations focused on Education, Health and Social Service.
To be considered for an Admirals Cove Foundation annual grant the organization must be a 501c3 nonprofit, in good standing with the IRS and address the education, health or social service needs in Palm Beach County.
Nonprofit foundations, public and charter schools, organizations providing educational programming.
Projects and programs of non-profit organizations delivering or supporting health services and activities.
Community projects and services that improve our community.
Admirals Cove Foundation does not fund
• Agencies outside Palm Beach County
• National organizations that are not a local chapter with demonstrable direct benefit to residents of Palm Beach County
• Sectarian or religious purposes
• General animal and environmental programs, except for educational outreach programs
• Grants to lobby legislation or influence public elections
• Grant commitments for more than one year
If your organization or program addresses education, health or social service needs in Palm Beach County, begin by completing the Letter of Intent which is available by clicking here.
The Foundation will accept the Letter of Intent by email,Rebecca@AdmiralsCoveFoundation.org or mailed to the Foundation Office, 200 Admirals Cove Boulevard, Jupiter, FL 33477 no later than October 28, 2016.
While all grantees are located in Palm Beach County, special consideration is given to those organizations and programming within the north county corridor.
Applicants will receive notification if their Letter of Intent is approved and will receive an invitation to complete the Full Grant process on November 28, 2016.
• Letter of Intent review by Allocations Committee
• Approved requests invitation to complete full grant application
• Site visits conducted by Admirals Cove Foundation volunteer committee
• Final decision by the Admirals Cove Foundation Board of Directors
• Grant recipients are required to sign the Grant Agreement Letter
• Grant recipients must file a mid-term report and a final report, detailing use of funds to date, program milestones and outcomes by December 31st of the award year.
Our new website is now live, please visit www.admiralscovefoundation.org.
For more information please contact Rebecca Divine, Executive Director at 561-745-5845,Rebecca@AdmiralsCoveFoundation.org.